Version 3.2 is now available to download
Upgrading form older versions
Upgrade is free.
1. Quit Azz Cardfile program and other programs except Windows system, antivirus etc.
2. Run (doubleclick) version 3.2 setup exe.
1. Data files (*.azz), where all the information is stored, will not be affected in any way.
2. If installing on top (without uninstalling the previous version) the license registration and set options (if different than default) will transfer automatically.
3. You can download and reinstall the program whenever needed.
What's New in 3.2
- Windows XP style appearance
- Improved toolbars - new design - new customization options - "lock the toolbars" option
- Ability to import multiple .crd files at once
- Ctrl+D adds current date into the Filter box
- Possibility to change license codes (software owner) in Help > About
- Toolbars and toolbar buttons now stable
- Cards-content did not print when imported from CRD
- Access violation error after renaming card in filtered list
- Hidden Actions toolbar reappears after performing search - list export sorting bug
- Cards List disappearing after minimizing and locking cards
- Print or export to rtf plain text cards bug - enabled Save button after saving
- Faulty importing of empty cards in .crd files